Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Map stationary

I have a growing obsession with maps. One of the first crafts I saw to use maps with was envelopes. I love sending mail through the post and write a lot of letters to friends overseas.. and I love receiving mail (hint!)! I can't find the initial tutorial  I found for the idea for this stationary but I have seen many blogs and tutorials doing the same thing. Below is the card - plain side and a map side and then them in the envelopes in the next picture.




If I made more, or didn't like them so much, they could be a nice gift. When I have more time..



I attempted to type baileyb a letter with my typewriter on one of the map cards but since I changed the ink ribbon on it, it hasn't been working properly. I need to figure out what the problem is. Regardless I sent her the fail of a letter - I love how cool it looks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment